Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hair Is The ULTIMATE Accessory - Kim K Inspired

If you can't tell by now...I'm OBSESSED with achieving celeb inspired looks! The infamous Kim Kardashian (my ULTIMATE fav dash sister) was one of my latest ByKhabirah Hair Spirations! Kim Kardashian often dresses up when sitting courtside at basketball games but the latest Miami Heat vs. New Jersey Nets game she attended was fancy on a whole other level!  It was only RIGHT to glam up my fab client Lauren Nicole who's always up for a new celeb inspired makeover! When she brought this idea to my attention during our consultation you BETTER believe that I was up for the challenge! #HairStylistForLife
Check out her Kim K inspired fur sleeve as well! #Dopeness
Hair ByKhabirah | These extensions were NOT purchased like this but Custom Installed | Blown Out | Cut | Curled | Styled ByKhabirah

No comments:

Post a Comment