Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sephora Haul

Today I headed down to Sephora bright & early to pick up my secret favorite fragrance (which will be featured as well at a later date). *wink*.  I also picked up Turkish Delight lip gloss recommended by a friend...
Retail Value: $24.00 at Sephora

...which reminded me of an interview a while back when Glamblush asked my fav Kardashian, Kim (of course) what her favorite makeup brands were.  Peep her response below!
GlamBlush: What are you favorite makeup brands?
Kim Kardashian: "MAC. I really wear MAC all day long. As for another lip gloss, it would be Nars in Turkish Delight. I love it".
YOU have to try it!

I'll admit that I was pretty skeptical about the quality of this next featured product after sampling it at  Sephora, but after giving it a try this morning before heading to work...almost in an instant I knew that there was NO way I could ever go back to my old mascara!  If a mascara doesn't flake, it stays in my makeup bag forever. 
.
Retail Value: $19.00 at Sephora

Tarina Tarantino's Fleur de Lash Mascara is from the designer's new "makeup-as-accessories" collection. Infused with Vitamin E and shea butter, my lashes still felt soft but demanded attention with their newfound FULLNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment