Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Flashbacks | Silly Holiday Moments







Who doesn't love Easter, right? Holidays are always tons of fun when you get to spend it with the ones you love! With my family being super close and--cousins are more like siblings--we're always looking forward to unforgettable moments with one another. Holidays are more than just "time away from work" & "opportunities to catch up on rest"...they're precious moments where we're reminded where we come from, the love we share and why we appreciate this thing called life! I don't know about you but I thank Jesus every day that I get to be apart of such an amazing family who are "in love with Jesus and unconditionally love everyone! 

From the left: Me, my sisface Lakeya & cousin Jill! As you can see we love our silly moments! It's sort of our love language to eachother! Love these gals to pieces! Muah! I hope you all had a fabulous Easter  filled with happy moments! 
-Khabirah Osayame

What I wore: Vintage Floral Dress from Lost & Found, Waist belt from Marciano by Guess & Heels by Steven (I shopped in my closet this Easter---everything was at least 5 years old!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment