Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hair | Reveal & Release











Hi beautifuls! Okay...so I'm super pumped about this vlog! Seriously...I've been meaning to post this video since last winter *covers eyes* lol! With my busy schedule--traveling in and out of NY then to Central America a few weeks ago...I've finally found the time to do so! This is a style I get so many questions about! I love big curly hair! Since I BC'd (big chopped) last May 2011 this installation was the perfect protective style to remedy the long length I'm going for with my natural hair.  

I installed these extensions in September 2011 and wore them until December 2011! Originally I wore them in their natural color, then colored them black. About a month later I ombred them to a warm brown color on the ends. Because the hair is all natural and steamed process (not chemically processed) the results were fab! With Indique's hair being super soft, 100% Virgin Indian Hair the coloring took extremely well. It felt just like my natural hair and managing it was a piece of cake for me! It was perfect...especially with my customized "Three Way Parting"! It gave me tons of flexibility and the natural movement I love! Best part about it? Having a head full of natural healthy hair underneath! I'm a firm believer when it comes to having the perfect celebrity hair WITHOUT compromising the integrity of it! 

This style was so much fun & free! I LOVE Indique! Shortly after filming this video I went to The Indique Hair Boutique in Soho to purchase new extensions so I cant wait to post more videos on my straight Indique hair! My absolute fav hair company! You must stop by their fabulous boutique! I absolutely adore everyone there! Stay tuned beautiful and enjoy! 
Hugs & Love...
Khabirah Osayame

If you want this look here's what you'll need:
3 tubes of "Coil Curl" from Indique's
Bounce Collection. One 14" & Two 18"!

Indique Hair Boutique
296 Elizabeth Street
New York
646.701.0026

15 comments:

  1. I love the video. I'm also a fan of big curly hair! You look stunning in that yellow dress above!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Oluwaseun S.: Aww! Thanks beautiful! You're so sweet! Isn't BIG curly hair so much fun!?! Love it! Glad you enjoyed the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and your creativity, Khabirah! I was thinking about doing curly hair for the summer and I think that I am sold because of this post/video. Hopefully, you're in Detroit when I am ready!!! *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bethany Howard Aww! Thanks SO much pretty! I love you & your creativity too! Hope to see you this Spring! I won't be in Michigan at all anymore when summer arrives! Hugs & Love...XoXoXo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Virtuousbeauty: Aww! Thanks princess! *Love & hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thank you for the tips and info - I may be using this hair when I am in a wedding later this summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great explanation...
    i so like the way you did the curls. I dont use hair extensions many reasons but my hair is abt 18 inches blown out and flat iron. i was so feelin how u did the curl so easily could u post the name of was curling iron u got from Target. when my hair is wet it curly like this but not as shiny and soft. but i enjoyed your vid

    ReplyDelete
  8. how did you braid your hair? to sew in the hair im in love with is style !!!! my hair in natural curly . i want some length... i must say you ROCKED this style !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you'd like a class feel free to sign up! Email justanaijagirl@gmail.com for listings in the NY area! Thanks so much for the lovely compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there an alternative to this hair because it is currently out of stock

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous: Try ONYC's Kinky Curly Hair! (Never tried it but I've heard great reviews on it)! Plus Kelly Rowland wears it and it looks great on her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. is there an alternative to the class on the Three Way Parting? I am not in the NY area but would love to know more

    ReplyDelete
  13. Celebrity Stylist does offer "Master Classes" but she is not offering them again until Summer/Fall 2013. She also won't be available at her NYC Salon location until later this year also. Please email us at justanaijagirl@gmail.com for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really great video!!Love it!The curl hair style is beautiful!!Thanks for the great video!
    www.chinabestwigs.com

    ReplyDelete