Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

girl in the purple dress











Dress : H& M Conscious Collection Heels: Zara Arm Jewelry: Russell Simmons, & Native African Jewelry Hair: Myself (Still wearing my Indique Pure Wavy for the 6Th time-- that's right SIXTH install)!

Sundays are my absolute favorite! I was happy about Mother's Day with my mommy! She's my favorite girl in the whole wide world. I pray to half as great a mommy as her one day! Happy Mommy's Day to all the beautiful moms! I hope it was a dream come true! *Love & Hugs*
God loves YOU like crazy! 
-Khabirah Osayame

2 comments:

  1. Khabirah, you are awesome! I love your dress! I wore purple on mother's day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks SO MUCH Bethany! So are you honey! Thanks for always being so sweet to me! I appreciate you! I hope your Mother's Day was fantastic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete