Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

kurly sue

...that maxi dress in your closet that you somehow forgot to wear & those color block Chinese Laundry sandals that got lost in your closet 4 years ago > My boyfriend was snapping away...lol! #LoveHim #justanaijagirl #maxidress #CurlyHair #TeamNatural #SummerTime #NYC



Kurly Sue made a comeback! Lol! If you follow my blog www.justanaijagirl.com then you remember my @iloveIndique Coil Curl installation from my YouTube video! Well, I created those 3 tubes of hair extensions into a custom wig today! Perfect for naturals like myself! You can order them beginning next week with or without leave out (Straight or curly hair in any length)! I have very little leave out so it's perfect! Instant flawless extensions! Vlog post coming soon! Email my assistant at justanaijagirl@gmail.com if you want details! #CelebrityStylist #CustomWigsByKhabirahOsayame #Indique #Ombre #TeamNatural #CurlyHairInADay


Maxi Dress: Dijon
Handbag: Aldo
Sandals: Chinese Laundry

3 comments:

  1. lovely dress my darling... and I love the new hair gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair in these pics are very pretty
    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete