Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Love Apparatus - Jesse Boykins III Inspired

On the brink of an artistically expressive breakdown this morning... (joking) I got my fix after listening to "Amorous" by none other than the incredible Jessie Boykins III. It definitely spoke to my heart. In case you guys don't know, art is my 1st love. Haven't been able to put away with the drawing board since I can remember. What inspires you? I'd be more than happy to hear your thoughts!

“The creative act is not performed by the artist alone; the spectator brings the work in contact with the external world by deciphering and interpreting its inner qualifications and thus adds his contribution to the creative act.” - Marcel Duchamp


Be sure to cop Jesse's album Love Apparatus. 
Follow Jessie Boykins III on Twitter
Twitter.com/JB3Music

No comments:

Post a Comment