Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Same Installation, New Look!

Hair ByKhabirah | These extensions were NOT purchased like this but Custom Installed | Blown Out | Cut | Curled | Styled ByKhabirah
Meet one of my ULTIMATE fab fav Super Stars (clients). The infamous Stevie B is like a breathe of fresh air!  No really! Her love for all things glam, intellect, class, impeccable sense of style & love for God is what I adore most. I could go on for days...no really! Lol. Anyway, she's one of the many reasons why I LOVE WHAT I DO! Every consultation Stevie & I have are totally out of this world and you #glamaholics KNOW how much I love a #ByKhabirah Hair Spiration challenge. This week I was graced with another opportunity to paint a *new* picture customized to fit Stevie B's beautiful face shape.
Hair ByKhabirah | These extensions were NOT purchased like this but Custom Installed | Blown Out | Cut | Curled | Styled ByKhabirah
Hair ByKhabirah | These extensions were NOT purchased like this but Custom Installed | Blown Out | Cut | Curled | Styled ByKhabirah
Stevie's hair extensions have been in 2 months and counting...nevertheless every other week we've collaborated & created a NEW look with the SAME head of hair extenions. As you can see (as photographed up top) "Bangs" were the #ByKhabirah Spiration. A flawless fringe is a popular feature of many different hair styles. They can help change the shape of a face, draw attention to the eyes, and soften most looks for any style. 
Hair ByKhabirah | These extensions were NOT purchased like this but Custom Installed | Blown Out | Cut | Curled | Styled ByKhabirah
Of course Stevie and I took the infamous ByKhabirah commitment FREE approach so she can get back to her healthy natural tresses after she's over this look! Whether they're clips in, micros, or an official chop...I hope you too are inspired to switch up your look every now and then! As my one of my fav celbrity stylists Gabrielle Corney would say, Hair is the ULTIMATE Accessory!
Check out Stevie B's new site launching soon
 www.ChikClique.com
Follow Stevie B on twitter @IAMStevieB
Shout out to my other fav super star (client @MiaRayRay via twitter)! Go to GLAMAHOLICLIFESTYLE.COM to order your Same Girl Different Hair Tee NOW!
Hair ByKhabirah | These extensions were NOT purchased like this but Custom Installed | Blown Out | Cut | Curled | Styled ByKhabirah

No comments:

Post a Comment